Sponsored Work Permit for UK?

Question by Neha: Sponsored Work Permit for UK?
I am a Software Engineer with 3 years work experience. I would like to migrate to UK. I want to know if there are anyone/consultancy, who can sponsor for my work permit. I am not eligible for Tier-1 Visa, as i hold only BE Degree. I am searching for Tier-2 possibilities.

Best answer:

Answer by Pauper Prince
You should check the websites for job. You may be lucky to find an offer where they can sponsor you for Work permit (Tier 2).

Good luck

Give your answer to this question below!

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Powered by Yahoo! Answers