I hold a 676 Tourist Visa. My husband is under a 457 visa on a 4 year contract in WA. I plan to take a Diploma course and apply for a 572 Student Visa for July 2013 school term. Under my husband's company policy, my husband could only apply for me a 457 dependent visa this Dec 2013. If I be granted a 572 Student Visa, would there be any complications shall we apply a change of status to 457 dependent visa?

Is it better to not apply for a Student Visa and wait until my husband could apply a 457 dependent visa for me?

Any reply would be highly appreciated. Thanks!